Home  About ZQU  Job Opportunities  International Relations  Admission  Life in Zhaoqing  Contact Us 
2014-04-29 11:49  

Each month your salary will be paid into your bank on the 15th.  If you lose your cash card or have to change it then notify that INTERNATIONAL OFFICE staff ASAP.  The card number is required to place money into your account and if you don’t let the INTERNATIONAL OFFICE know you have changed your card they will not be able to deposit the money and your salary may be delayed.


Close Window

Copyright© 2013 Zhaoqing University  All Rights Reserved